A perfect dish for anytime hunger specially during fasting..So stop confusing for fasting recipe,This on must be one of the must try recipe for your fasting
- · 1 cup Chana dal (Split yellow chickpeas)
- · Small cinnamon stick
- · ½ tsp. turmeric
- · ½ tsp. mustard seeds
- · ½ tsp garam masala
- · Salt
- · Water
- · Coriander leaves
- · Oil
Making a paste
- · ½ tsp. cumin seeds
- · Bunch of coriander leaves
- · 1 tomato
- · 4 cloves
- · Small piece of ginger
- · 2 green chilies
Grind to make a fine paste of the above ingredients
HOW TO PREPARE THE DISH
- Wash the dal and pour 1 ½ cup water with salt in a pressure cooker.
- Cook on medium flame for 4 to 5 whistle. Off the gas and allow to cool the pressure cooker.
- In a pan heat 2 tsp. oil and seasoning ½ tsp. mustard seeds, cinnamon stick, turmeric.
- Add prepared paste.1/2 tsp. gram flour, garam masala saute it.
- Add Chana dal, 1 ½ cup water and cook on medium flame until get a thick consistency of the gravy.
- Now off the gas and garnish with coriander leaves.