Fava beans are loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein. They’re thought to offer impressive health effects specially good for heart.
When it comes to taste then i must say it tastes delicious with less oil and slight milk. Try this recipe for a delicious get-together treat..
- 500g beans(Broad beans/ fava beans)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 to 3 dried red chilies
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp
- Remove strings and ends of the raw green beans before prepare to cook it.
- Snap into halves or you can cook it as whole.
- Wash and rinse them properly.
- In a pan heat oil,add mustard seeds,chilies when they start to splutter add half of water, turmeric,salt.
- Once it starts to boil,add beans.Now cook beans on medium flame.it will take 10 to 15 minutes.
- when beans get soft add milk and cook on high flame until get a thick gravy .Now off the gas and serve hot.