A sweet milk pudding of middle eastern delicacies.made out of corn flour ,milk and sugar.I have tried of different flavors lchocolate,mango ….You can prepare flavour of your choices your own flavour
THINGS WE NEED TO PREPARE..
- ½ L full fat milk
- ½ cup cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar (increase according to taste..)
- 2 to 3 almonds(blanched and chopped)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Few salt
For making mango flavor..
- 1 mango ripe (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar(more for flavor..)
- few chopped mango pieces (garnishing)
For making chocolate flavor..
- ½ cup dark chocolate (1/2 cup chocolate chips )
- ½ tsp butter
- White chocolate chips (garnishing)
INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP WITH PHOTOS..
- Take half cup of milk ,corn flour and mix them well.In a pan pour milk,sugar ,cornstarch mixture ,cream and add 2 to 3 drops of vanilla essence into it.
- Heat and place the pan over medium-lower flame.Stir continuously in a spoon and cook for 8 to 9 minutes.
- when milk gets thick or tight to stir then off the gas.Cool them on room temperature,add pinch off salt and combine well.
- pour the in serving bowl.keep them in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile Peel off and cut mango.into pieces.add little butter and fry on pan.add little sugar if mango is not sweet.Blend to fine puree.You can add little water or milk to make it little thin.
- Take out bowls and check the upper layer is stiff .now pour the mango mixture and garnish with chopped mango pieces.
- Cook chocolate on double bowler ,add butter and melt it..Pour it on bowl.garnish with white chocolate chips.
- You can also serve as it is with garnishing almonds.Enjoy all in any time quick desserts…