Oats papaya yogurt…
is a simple ,easy summer breakfast satiate you in the hot weather where you want to spend less time in kitchen .Also keep you energies long time…
Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
The month of summer is one of the best month in most of the European countries.. The sun seeker people are enjoying their days in beaches soaking themselves on sand. So they love to less appear in kitchen. But what about Indian summer which mostly start from the month of March. The scorching heat and sweat makes us lethargic, we avoid to cook in kitchen for long time. In Odisha, India the place has tropical climate, summer days are high humidity and hot waves. So I always prefer for easy cooking but the dish should be nutritious to keep our body hydrated and healthy as well.
In the time of winter when the hot breakfast is on high demand but on the other side in the beginning of the summer the wish of hot dishes turned into light and fresh to feel you are cooling down for a moment. Whenever I think for a light breakfast oats porridge is always on mind, it tastes great with berries in cold but the sour oats taste great with yogurt is tempting in the warm temperature.
Oats, one of the powerhouse of nutrient cereal is best for people of all ages. It contains healthy dietary fiber, which protect us people suffering from disease like diabetes, cholesterol as well.
In short the oats papaya yogurt keeps you full long time , so you can spend more time in your work actively in summer days and enjoy without losing of energy.
Oats papaya yogurt as the name itself appears the main ingredients rather than that it tempering enhance the taste of the dish. Yogurt is one of the summer coolant which makes the dish healthier when you add them instead of milk. Also the dish became heavier will keep you fill until lunch. No doubt yogurt is counted as auspicious and serve in earthen pot traditionally .But the curd which is rich in calcium, would be healthier when to serve without sugar became more beneficial in the month of summer.
In India raw papaya is natural broom for our body which cleanses not only our skin but also fiber inside of papaya cure dieses like constipation, acidity, and diarrhea as well. It’s a power house of enzyme include papain which help breakdown protein fats and carbohydrates…When the moody sun scorches our body raw papaya and the curd great combination to keep us energies and digest easily.
I love the dish there are many reason to allow the oats papaya yogurt in your kitchen in the time of summer breakfast
- i am very lazy for cooking in the time summer and I prefer less to appear in kitchen. It takes less time to cook and healthy too, which keep you energies long time and active.
- It has power of enzyme raw papaya, one of the natural cleanser for our body.
- The dish end with tadka or tempering which is more common in Indian dishes. I love to seasoning with cumin , mustard seeds ,curry leaves and green chilies. When these spices sputter in hot oil they unlock the flavor and makes the dish more scrumptious retain the essence of spices, herbs when added to the dish.
- The crunchy and sweet red pomegranate seeds give an interesting taste in the dish. Pomegranate is one of the most power full fruits for antioxidant which not only makes the dish colorful but also a one more step for healthiness.
- Rather than it has cashews and broccoli which I have kept it optional, but if you want to make the dish more rich.